Thursday, November 21, 2013

So I'm back

Alright folks I think it is time to start blogging again. Life is crazy different since the last time I blogged. It has been two years since I have blogged and our lives look, feel and flat out are different. I am not sure why but I feel like I have stuff to say, I have no clue who will care to read but here it comes.

I will start with a 4 point rant. (old school slaten blog style)

1) Friends that are both loyal and honest are rare.
2) music is one of the most beautiful things in the world.
3) one of my favorite things to do with my kids is cuddle and watch movies
4) I want to go on a legit vacation with my bride one of these days again. no clue how or where but I want a good one and just the two of us.

Strap in here we go blog world, I am back.

No comments: