Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Set list for Saturday night

This is whats been my world. I figured i would post this for folks if they want to purchase some of what we will be doing Saturday. (all through itunes)
1st here is whats going on on Saturday: church blog
2nd these are not all exactly the versions we are doing but close.
3rd here are the songs:
Deliver Us
Streams of Water
why should i fear?
It is finished Pt 2
God Of My Life
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)

Vision of You
Come and Welcome
Our Great God
Come Thou Fount
Immortal Invisible

There Is A Peace
None But Jesus
Before The Throne
Mighty To Save
Help My Unbelief
Jesus Is Our Great Salvation
God Of This City


No Sweeter Subject

3 comments:

Laura Susan said...

This sounds awesome... what a great night of worship!

Aaron said...

wish you guys lived closer!

Elisa said...

awesome... P.S. I wish our church would record some of the songs we sing. I like our versions... :)