Since my dad died, i have stopped reading blogs. Not really because of any particular reason, just because i have no desire to read other blogs or write one.
so here is my small attempt to share my life with the 5 people who read this.
a rant if you will:
1) i need a shower. tomorrow morning it would have been 3 days since i have showered. gross i know. i take fridays off usually and don't shower until after lunch. but this friday i had to go into the office for a couple of hours. so i missed my window to shower, then i was to sleepy when it was time for bed. today i didn't want to shower until after i worked on sound stuff. Mark and i spent about 3.5 hours on sound stuff and i would i would be sweating so i didn't shower again. so i will shower and shave in the morning. sorry if thats to much and gross for some of you.
2) i love building fires with my little man. he is such a big help. he really, is going to big at that type of stuff.
3) I will be going to California in a couple weeks. Very last minute, SUS is getting married and none of my brides friends are making the trip and I didn't want her to have to go alone. my boss worked with me on my schedule:) i have never been to cali, maybe i will like it, who knows.
4) we are excited about gro's wedding.
5) I miss my dad. i have stopped aching i just miss him, especially his voice.
6) I am excited to see our band keep getting better.
7) i talked to my friend Ericka the other day, we had such a good friendship in school, and she married a guy that loves her to pieces. i couldn't be more excited for her, that she has Jon and Waylan their dog.
8) i need sleep. so i am going to get some sleep now.
maybe i will leave the blog world, not sure.
oh and i am not proofing this so if there are a million errors in it, deal with it.