Saturday, September 06, 2008

HECK YES

So, some of you know that one of my best friends lives in Arkadelphia Arkansas. He is the Offensive coordinator for a HSU. Tonight they one their 1st game of the season. Red had a ROUGH year last year, winning wise, with the team he was coaching for. This year 2nd game in he got his 1st W. HSU 34-UAPB 0. they had 450+yards of Offense. (468 to be exact)
I am so proud of my friend. I remember watching him run out of the tunnel at GT and almost crying because a dream he had was being fulfilled and i was there for it. We can't wait to go visit him and his sweet bride.
Here is a picture of them from the game tonight. (Rach I stole it from your blog thanks).
So proud of you Red.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I cried when I read. Thanks for getting us! We can't wait for y'all to come either!
Thanks Levi for the message!