Friday, September 19, 2008

The beach

This past week was easily the best week we have had as a family. Why you ask? Well L slept like a champ…for the most part.
We lived it up in Destin FL at a good friends condo. My favorite thing about vacation is always that I really love having nothing on my plate and I can really just enjoy C and L.

Here are a couple of pictures.
he grabbed my face for a kiss.

i mean could she be more beautiful? and could he be more cute?

This is why you go to the beach.

The next few weeks are crazy busy for us. On Sunday C and I will be married for 6 years. Who’d of thought…I WOULD HAVE!!!. I never understand that statement from people. Now if we are looking at 75 years then I might say that just cause we will be wicked old but I anticipate being with this lovely lady for many more years to come.
We have friends coming to the UGA game, a wedding, fall festival and we are soon to go to ARKY to watch some football…I mean to see our great friends Red and Rach.
I love the fall,, football and the weather are perfect.
I have to cut grass tomorrow, bummer.

The final thing: SOON I will have a sample of the must buy Christmas CD of the year. Red Mountain has put some songs together and I love what I have heard. Ashley Spurling gives her perfect vocals to the CD and BTM and Clint did a great job with the music and the mixing. I can’t wait to share it with everyone. Looking forward to seeing those guys in Athens next month.

6 comments:

David Wilhite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Wilhite said...

Dude, when are they coming to Athens?

Aaron said...

its actually just BTM and Clint. They are playing with Jon Black somewhere here in Athens. Its not actually Red Mountain Music coming. sorry for the confusion.

Rachel said...

your wife is a hottie! So precious. Hope that y'all have a good weekend. can't wait to see y'all.

Brian T. Murphy said...

great post aaron. it's cool to see you write about how much you dig your family. and it's true, red mtn. isn't coming to athens anytime soon, but we are playing in senoia, georgia on the weekend of november 8-9 (saturday night concert and sunday morning worship service). and then it looks like we'll be playing at erskine college on sunday night nov. 9 (not yet confirmed). anyway, that might be pretty far from athens. I haven't checked.

Ashley said...

where is ARKY??

if you are traveling you have to come to louisville!

that picture of camille and levi is great -- i love your family!