Saturday, August 02, 2008

Happy Birthday to my bride!

Here are just a few reasons I love my Bride (in no order):
1) She is an incredible mom.
2) She is the best kisser. And she was from our 1st kiss. Seriously, as soon as our 1st kiss was over I knew kissing couldn’t get better than this.
3) She makes me gut laugh. Not many folks can do that.
4) She really is one of the kindest people I have ever known.
5) She is beautiful!
6) I love the look on her face when she does something that she thinks is funny.
7) She likes movies and TV like I do.
8) She is my biggest fan. I am not sure why but some how I convinced her love me.
9) She thinks I am funny. I mean I am but she really laughs at me.
10) When something funny/sad/bad/good happens she is the 1st person I want to tell.
11) She throws a football better than most guys. AND THAT’S LEGIT. I would put my bride up against almost any guy reading this post.
12) She loves college football.
13) If we had tons of money she would want to give a ton of it away.
14) She loves Jesus.
15) Everything is better with her.

Finally, life just wouldn’t be the same with out her. I love my bride. And today I celebrate her being brought into this world. Happy birthday to my beautiful bride!

3 comments:

Autumn Days said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day. Cute pictures.

jimpharr. said...

happy birthday as well!!

(you could've said most of that about me too, by the way)

Susan said...

ha! i love that camille is such a good kisser! that is awesome! :) also, i love how much you love each other. you guys are such an encouragement to me in that way. :) love you both and i can't wait till kevin gets to meet you.