Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the day has come


By the time this is posted I will be posted i will be 30 years old. what do I have to say about that? Age seems a bit overrated. I had a nice night tonight. My bride had our staff come over for pizza and cake. It was a nice surprise. I defiantly married up in so many ways. It is a great feeling that our staff can all hang out and like each other. I am sorry for you guys that are on staff somewhere that you barely like half the people you work with. the grass is greener on my side of the fence.
hope you have a good wednesday.

6 comments:

Susan said...

happy birthday! :) welcome to old age! it's been good to me so far, so i hope it's good to you too! :)

ashley said...

happy birthday!!! that picture of you and levi is too cute. i miss you guys and wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!

i bet that cake was taaaasty....

Rachel said...

HAPPY HAPPY Bday Aaron!
I didnt know your bday was yesterday. That's my sister's bday so hopefully I'll always remember now!

jimpharr. said...

happy birthday, man. you're only as old as your hop style lets you be... remember that.

love,
jim

Al said...

happy birthday aaron!

Springer & Laura Susan said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Glad you had a great day to celebrate!