Monday, January 21, 2008

So now I decide what to do with this blog?

I am at a road crossing. The problem is that I have no idea what to do with my blog. I basically feel like I need to decide if this blog will continue to exist.

So here are my thoughts of why and why not have a blog:

Why not:
It takes time
Not that many folks read it
I really don’t think I am that engaging, which is probably the reason for #2

Why:
Good way to keep my thoughts down somewhere
Makes me think I am important enough to have a blog


So there ya go. I am going to keep writing on this blog. Why you ask…not really because you don’t care. But the reason why is because I am actually going to post. 3 times per week. For 4 weeks. That is my goal. So here we go. Brace yourself.

16 comments:

xp3rim3ntal said...

Aaron, I need your help...Would you help me please?

Aaron said...

XP-who are you?

xp3rim3ntal said...

I am from Romania and I work for World Vision. I need you to help get in touch with an old friend, Jason Laiche. If you can give me his email address I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xp3rim3ntal said...

I got it. Thank you very much. I searched on the internet for Jason Laiche and this is how I got to your blog :) By the way, I think you should keep writing.

Aaron said...

what part of Romania are you in/from?

xp3rim3ntal said...

is it important?

Aaron said...

no, i have been there a couple of times. thats why i asked.

xp3rim3ntal said...

I am from Bucharest. Where have you been?

Aaron said...

Turgue Mures and Cluje spelling is wrong.

xp3rim3ntal said...

Targu Mures and Cluj. That's nice? What was the purpose?

Susan said...

aaron, sorry for not commenting more because i always read your blog. :)

ashley said...

i read it too!

happy save your receipt day!! woo!

Aaron said...

xp: we worked in orphanages. Check out a post i made in december.

Emily Nelson said...

3 a week. that is a lot. I love it

xp3rim3ntal said...

I read your post in December. I read about the boy in Romania (his name doesn't sound romanian) and that was the reason I mentioned I am from Romania and I work for WV.