Friday, January 25, 2008

Random list of my opinion:

Worst Character of all time in a movie:
Jar Jar Binks
This was the absolutely the most horrendous character ever in a movie. I hated this character and made me dislike Star Wars I. This is the only thing on this list that is not up for discussion.


Best character in a movie:
William Wallace.
I mean this guy literally is what every guy wants to be. He is passionately in love with his lady and can/will kill any man that messes with him or anyone who he loves.


BA of the all time:
Maximus Decimus Meridius
I love this guy! He is the man of men.

Funniest show on TV
The Office- b4 the writers strike

Stupidest song:
My Humps by Black eyed peas- it doesn’t deserve a link

Best song (I have heard lately):
Falling Slowly-her voice with his passion makes this song.

Best restaurants in Athens;
I hate to say this but Chic-Fil-A. The beachwood restaurant is superior to every other Chic-Fil-A in the southeast.

Worste advice given to me before I got married:
“Prepare to be a yes mam husband.” That doesn’t happen and nor should it. ALL MEN READ THIS.

Least favorite sports team:
THE FREAKING YANKEES.

Surprise:
I do find myself becoming more of a UGA fan the longer I live here/.

lyric that punched me in the face:
You bid me rise and shine
Please bid me rise and shine
-ryan kennedy

most annoying things:
Someone pulling my shirt collar, or slapping the bill of my cap down.

Best thing of my day:
Seeing my bride and son. Maybe some of you think this is cheesy but I really love both of them.

I am WAY over:
Boy humor in movies. I feel like it’s the easy gross joke, so folks use it. Its like a 5 year old that loves farting but its not really that funny. I am over stupid jokes about sex.

Game I love:
Bowling on the Wii.

Something new:
I will more than likely be leading worship next week with an electric. Probably for 3 or 4 songs. Thanks to Ryan Keck letting me barrow his guitar.

So yeah I am not sure where this list cam from but here it is.

5 comments:

ashley said...

chik-fil-a? come on!

Aaron said...

i could come up with better food restaurants but beachwood is the total package restaurant in Athens.

jimpharr. said...

nice list! so, one of these days i'll come see you, but i'm not making any promises... only kidding.

Susan said...

excellent list. and very fun to read. hurray for electric guitars. i always think i worship best with some really good wailing licks going on. two more amazing movie characters: llewellyn in "no country for old men" and christian bale and russell crow both in "3:10 to yuma"
love you guys

Elisa said...

HA... I love that "once" song!