Ok so I am blogging about things that we all can do different for Christmas.
1) buy toms shoes. why? when you buy a pair of shoes they give a pair of shoes away.
2) freerice.com for every vocabulary word you get right they give 20 grains of rice through the United Nations. The rice is donated through the United Nations World Food Program. So far since October they have donated 6 billion grains of rice.
3) Heifer Project. Check out this site. you can buy animals for families to help build them income and possibly change their world.
4) World Vision and Compassion International. Two organizations to sponsor kids in third world countries and provide food, education and some type sunday school.
5) Living Water. give $ to build water wells for people with out clean water.
i am asking us all to do some different things with our Christmas.