Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sitting on the sofa and I can barely breath.

That is the story of vacation for me so far, Well kind of. For those who don’t know I am on vacation in Orange Beach. We are staying in some friends condo. I honestly think this condo has more sq. feet than our house. We love this place. It almost feels like home. L has slept GREAT which is different than last vacation and the Adairs can tell you that if anger can make someone loose their salvation I would have lost mine the 1st 3 days of last vacation: ) Its been nice to live away from my cell phone and not living on email. I am really sick. This is the 1st time I have been really sick since L was born. I am enjoying my time relaxing with the family. The main thing I am loving is that I am getting a lot of sleep. I need to get more at home as well. Next weekend me and a bunch of friends will be going on a retreat that I am really excited about. It will be a blast.
Ok off to nap. Nice week, even if I am sick.

3 comments:

Al said...

naps=greatness

jimpharr. said...

listen... i'm going to do my best to make it down for DNow! hope you feel better.

Annie said...

In Athens. Sad y'all aren't here. Maybe tattooing tomorrow. :)