Thursday, September 27, 2007

Long week.

This week has really seemed super long, but long in a good way. I feel like I haven’t stopped all week. I have had a lunch with someone everyday this week. I usually only have 1 maybe 2 per week for those of you who don't know or care. I love getting to have lunch with folks. It was great chatting about dating A, music with K, parents and girls with T and work with P. (I didn’t put names because there is no need to point fingers) I really just love getting to hang out with folks. So thanks guy for hanging out with me. hopefully you like to hang out with me as much as I do with you guys.

I have also loved getting to hang out with my boy. I work hard to make my schedule work so that I get to see him when he is up. This morning we went to the park. He enjoyed the slide. He honestly would prefer to just sit in the parking lot and play with gravel. This face just makes you smile.



And tomorrow is Friday morning chicken biscuits and then Camille and I celebrate our anniversary. Here is last Friday morning.



Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Susan said...

oh my goodness! he looks soooo old! i can't believe it!

Andy said...

holy crap your child is grown!!! Cutest kid at CCC, hands down. J Adair can't hold a candle to what you got goin.