So tonight I have to make a change. I have to start going to bed early. Not really because I am being told to, I mean I don’t have a bedtime. I just think my body is not keeping up with my desire to stay up late.
So my thoughts for the night are as follows:
1) we have had 2 good weeks at church.
2) The sun is WAY to freaking hot these days.
3) My boy is literally a joy.
4) The new apple is less than impressive to me.
5) I am excited about the NFL draft stuff.
6) I hope Vick goes away for 5 years.
7) Madden 08 was pretty darn good
8) Nu-way wieiers dogs with out and sweet tea rock my world
9) Shane and Shane are going to be a great date this weekend
10) The fear of growing old has not hit me yet.
11) I am digging Elliot Smith right now. Thanks Ashley.
12) Some friends are going to be on a retreat next weekend. Pray for them.
13) Justin and Lisa are looking for a new church, I hope you guys find a church, Robert and Anna I hope the same for you.
14) I am ready for college football.
15) Chicken Biscuit Fridays.
I don’t think anyone knows this but every Friday we have Chicken Biscuits. We call it Chicken Biscuit Fridays. We have a chicken biscuit and our boy has a plan biscuit. Camille goes to get them and Levi and I play. When she comes home we eat biscuits together. Something about these Fridays I just love. I love having that routine and really love our Fridays as a family. The past few Fridays have been busy but the ones where it’s really a day for the 3 of us its great. I love these folks I live with. I am so lucky.