Friday, April 20, 2007

Started well and ended up just as good.

Well, Wednesday was a lot of fun hanging out with Big Al at Apostles. I really think I got some great ideas concerning how to do our sound a bit better without being able to buy new gear.
As I mentioned we went to the Braves game as well Wednesday. As I mentioned, the home team always wins when Matt, Vestal and myself go to games and this was no different.


Thursday I got some work done in the office and had Band practice that night. Our Friend Collins came to hang out with us and edit a video of her teams trip to Peru. We started last night at 9:30 p.m. went to bed at 2 am. We started again this morning at 8:30 a.m. and the DVD finished burning at 6:30 this evening. We stopped 20 minutes for lunch and that was it. It took roughly 14 hours to import, edit and burn the video. WOW I have forgotten how long videos take to make. Click here, to see the Podcast where I posted on my site. The video is to big to put on youtube. I think you will enjoy the video of their trip. God touched each life while they were on this trip. It was great to share in this mission if only through the video. I am very proud of all the teams that went somewhere for spring break. I just want to say to all the folks I have had the honor of ministering with: thanks for giving your lives away and thanks for showing me that there is hope in this world and that hope is Jesus. Thanks.

I am looking forward to Sunday. God is working in our church and I am praying that we would be apart of what he is doing in Athens and Oconee County.

And Levi is still doing great. We wrestle a lot now on the bed. I throw him into pillows, tickle him and body slam him on the bed. Man do we laugh, I love that kid.

2 comments:

jimpharr. said...

good video man. you captured the trip and i wasn't even on it.

Aaron said...

thanks buddy