Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today and music

I had a good day today, well actually it’s been a good week so far. I have started rewriting 2 hymns from a blue hymnal I have. I am excited about one of them, I think it might be singable for the church, we shall see. Tonight Camille and I took Levi to Kindermusik. I am going to be honest, it’s a bit hokey, BUT Levi really liked it and I think it will be great to connect with some families in the community. It will get less hokey and Levi loved being with all of the other kids. He is so funny how he sits there and takes everything in and then after a while he jumped in with all the kids.
The picture is of him is from last night in the tub. I love the way water is so detailed as it splashes off of his head.

I will be working tomorrow night with Justin to finish a song I have done/redone for Easter. That should be fun. If we record it i will try and put it up as well. Check out some of the stuff we have done, HERE. Justin and his wife Lisa are very talented and a lot of fun to lead with.

That’s all I got for now. I started writing this planning to write about something and I don’t remember what it was. Oh well.

Oh wait I remember…I think its cool that God has put a sermon and songs about him on the homepage for itunes music. Who would have the largest music distributor would have a sermon on the between Joss Stone and Jennifer Lopez. Regardless if you like the Passion stuff or not its cool that the Gospel can find its way onto that stage. I captured a picture from itunes earlier today.

6 comments:

jimpharr. said...

i know where you got that blue hymnal! it's okay, Al has one too!!

Aaron said...

i do have the same one Al has, but this one is different. The only reason i know it is, is because its old. like 20 years old.

Brian T. Murphy said...

look forward to hearing your new songs.

jimpharr. said...

oh... i thought i was being stealthy.

Andy said...

i love the levi pic.

Aaron said...

Andy: you love the picture of Levi and Levi love you!