1. Papa Strick. He loved me. He loved me for me, nothing I ever did or didn’t do changed his heart for me, he just loved me.
2. MPC, just no place like it, the environment and the pizza.
3. Bessy. She was my first car. When I would clean it she smelled like pipe smoke, from my dad when he drove it b4 I got it.
4. Playing baseball. There is something about walking onto a baseball field that I know I will never feel again and that’s sad.
5. Singing “the answer” with the band.
6. Chilling on the couch with blanket, watching TV with my roomies, Adam and Ryan.
7. Making videos.
8. Riding horses in Blairsville with Red.
9. Going skiing with Joe.
11. SMCC, great memories from camp.
12. YHC, I loved going there. Suite 13 rocks my face off.
13. Driving. That’s a weird one, but with my 5-minute commute to work I don’t get to listen to music or sermons much.
14. Our 4th bedroom
15. Levi crying all the time…oh wait I don’t miss that at all.
16. Eating what I want when I want and paying no consequences that’s a few.
That’s a few.