Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sleep

I need it. I am going to bed b4 12 tonight. That’s very rare for you guys who don’t know me well and happen to read my blog. I want to ramble a bit b4 I go to bed tonight:

1) I mean that iphone is SICK
2) David Beckham still wont help soccer in the US, its just not gonna happen, I know it’s the most popular sport in the world, just not the US.
3) I am kinda sad that NE won today, but the reality is that Brady does not loose if the game is close.
4) If God is for us, who can be against us?
5) Levi makes me laugh, like gut laughs.
6) My hair is SO long, man I wish SUS lived here.
7) After going to Chicago in September I am cheering for the bears, even though I really want Manning to win one.
8) Red I am praying for you to get a job soon
9) GH is coming soon to 360

So yeah, life is good. My boy rocks my world, my bride is to kind to this pile of poop, my job is working toward influencing Oconee for the kingdom, and finally :
Jesus, my Shepherd, Brother, Friend,
My Prophet, Priest, and King,
My Lord, my life, my way, My end,
Accept the praise I bring.

No comments: