Saturday, January 27, 2007

More Tears

So last weekend Camille (my bride) ran across a website of a family who recently lost their 7 month old son, Noah, to an unknown disease. She spent about 4 hours last weekend reading through this families Journey and I spent only about 30 minutes. I had already heard most of the story but I hadn’t seen the pictures. I spent 30 min weeping looking at this family’s courage and God given strength. Then tonight the uploaded a video, with songs done by the one and only U2. Its powerful to say the least. I write this for one reason: I prayed tonight with my boy, my sweet smiling boy. The kid that sees me and lights up, then gently places his forehead on mine. If he is ever sick my prayer is that God will grant us the same courage he did this family and that we can know that our God is Mighty to Save! Check out this families blog; be prepared to shed many tears, not tears of pity but tears of shared sorrow because one of our own hurts.
Click HERE

No comments: