Tuesday, December 19, 2006
ramble of the day
1) I found my first Watkinsville restaurant that I think I will become a regular at. It is named after my friend Katie. It is called “the big easy”
2) I am excited about our Christmas services.
3) Carrie Kennedy is Levi’s sugar momma, and he loves it.
4) I kinda want a wii. I know some of you think I am a loone but it would be great when we have folks and students over.
5) I need to cut my yard, I have delayed this for months. Some weeds grow year round.
6) Ian has a man crush on Bill. Not really but man he loves that guy.
7) Our tree is very pretty this year.
8) Camille and Gro’s cookies were the best I have tasted in their 5-year tradition.
9) We miss Gro and hope she will move to Athens/Watkinsville when school is over.
10) I wish I took more time to learn more about taking great pictures.
11) Ear molds for me soon
12) I love guitars. I think I have a problem…I just want more. Mark S. just got a new Martin and I feel like hmmm maybe I want a Martin.
13) I am so glad Camille doesn’t want house to be lit up like the National Lampoons Christmas Vacation house. I am just not into having a lighted house. No offense to those who have gone all out, its just not me.
14) I never knew that there was such a thing as un-cut videos. I have never seen one but VH1 did a special on them. Again it shows me how deeply depraved we are.
15) Santa….not doing it. Don’t hate.
16) The Sammy Carmike Trio look out for these guys, they crack me up. much love to Jimbo.
17) I can’t make myself go see the Nativity. Just can’t do it.
18) How is Micheal Bolten still around, I just saw a commercial of him having a new cd…strange, good thing he cut the hair!
19) How/Why in the flippin world did New York get a reality show? D. hunt knows what I am talking about.
20) I love my job, and there is one big reason, we are all going the same direction, that is making Jesus known.