Friday, December 15, 2006

christmas

So tonight we were in down town Athens, before I had band practice, and honestly I loved what they did with the town for Christmas. They put lights in all the big tall trees. It looked AWESOME. I really like it downtown and wish I could spend more time down there. I really just like being in a down town feel. I like walking around, eating outside, walking rosie, holding Camille’s hand pushing Levi in the jogging stroller, and enjoying a cool night. I loved talking to random people about our dog or about our baby. I want to find ways to get out in Watkinsville and do the same thing. Not sue how but I am determined to figure it out.

We are also done with everyone’s Christmas but mine, but I cant think of anything I want. Money is the best gift for me, because I randomly find what I want and usually don’t get it because I don’t have the money. But I will say there are those moments when people come up with a random winner.

So in closing I would like to say I like fluffy puff marshmallows.

1 comment:

jimpharr. said...

the st. francis hospital has an unbelievable light display and it's AWESOME to drive by at night. i want to play guitar with you SOON! and i'm excited about maybe getting a video camera for Christmas!