Saturday, November 25, 2006

This is love:

So some people ask the question, What is Love? I know now.
Levi has been sick these last week and a half. Which has been NO joy for us. We have been giving him some medicine that had made him better until the day before Thanksgiving. It all got worse. Thanksgiving day he was ill, we got 2 hours of sleep, the day after grumpy but better, then today another step in the right direction. We have been bathing him in some vapor shampoo for his sinuses. He hadn’t enjoyed baths these past couple of days so I decided to take one with him. So I am taking a bath with my boy, I clean him off and then pick him up to finish him off and then hand him to his mom, he pees in the water. AWESOME. So I sit the the water finish cleaning him, rinse him and then proceed to wash myself off.
That’s love, sitting in your sons pee to clean him off. Man I would have never thought this would be me.
Ok so I had no intent on making this anything about Jesus, but I am glad he took on my crap, so that I can be clean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you Aaron..it's called parntering.....

Robert Prusa said...

What is love? Oh baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.

Or baby don't pee on me....

O and to give you some more lyrics from such an amazing song:

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh
Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh

Aaron said...

Robert: great lyrics to live by.
these are the most life changing:
Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh
Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh