Sunday, November 12, 2006

Great morning!

So we have had our most consistent weeks as a worship team since February. I say that because it brings me much joy to see our progress over the recent months. What has made the difference? Well I think that we all are practicing more and are working hard at to put out the best sound possible. God has been great to us by allowing us to lead others in worshiping him. What an honor.

On a side note I had a great visit with the Bailey’s. I miss those guys and wish I had taken more advantage of you guys living right down the road.

Congrats to the Bath’s. God does do all things well. You are in mine and Camille’s prayers, and we look forward to hanging out when you guys get back in town.

I also never sent out a Congrats to my boy Adam. Congrats, I can’t wait to hang out with you guys.

SO I really am excited about what is happening in our church, I look forward to seeing what God is going to do through us in the coming years.

One more thing: I am sick of hearing about the elections. I know some people really think Bush is Satan and other people thought Clinton was, but I don’t care because they are both flawed men trying to do what they is best for our country. Regardless if you agree or not with the leadership of the country, shut-up. I am sick of people griping about democrats in the house and senate. I am also sick of people detesting Bush.

Some other random rants, to continue from the other night:
-I still hate the Yankees
-Where did the UGA bulldogs come from against AU?
-Rosie O’Donnell is pretty much not my favorite person
-Neither is Tom Cruise
-360 is better than advertised
-The Driver’s are one of the most talented married couples I know
-Bluster can flippen sing
-You can’t get much cooler than Bono
-Borat: are you kidding? The commercials don’t even seem funny.
-Maybe Chris Thile Thursday or guitar hero, not sure.
-GT is for real, even tho they looked bad this week.
-90210 is finally on DVD…I wont buy it but I thought it was funny.

That’s enough for now. I will rant more later.

No comments: