Thursday, October 05, 2006

i am a dad and husband and love it

I just want to throw my bride some props. My boy, Levi, has had 2 bad nights this week. We think its just because he is teething. If Levi has a bad night my bride takes care of our boy. She is my hero for giving her life away to me and to Levi.
Last night it was about 2:30 b4 she was able to go back to bed after Levi woke up screaming at 1am. I am thankful she takes care of our boy since I have to work.

Being a dad is weird to me. I love my boy but it is just strange to see that I am Levi’s dad. It is so awesome when he looks at me and laughs….i think it laughs because he likes me not because I look funny.

Well, here is our happy family and yes that does include our sweet puppy Rosie.

3 comments:

Robert Prusa said...

Are you sure its not because you are funny looking? Just checking :)

Aaron said...

no i am not sure, i am just hoping

Anonymous said...

he smiles at you cause he sees jesus in you!