Thursday, August 31, 2006

like thunder

These are my thoughts tonight: Pain chases my like thunder chases the rain.
So here I sit on my couch, and question why things hurt. I mean I know we live in a fallen world and that is why we hurt each other. But sometimes it feels like I should run and hide from everything.
here is all I know:
love lusters at the cross,
shines brighter than the stars
stood in my place, so I might see grace.

I am holding on to the fact that I know love. He gave himself for me. I know love and regardless how fast or hard pain chases me, my Shepard says "I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak" so yeah I feel rough tonight but I know love and he makes life worth living, even when it hurts.

No comments: