Saturday, July 08, 2006

Assurance



No eye has seen
No ear has heard
No mind conceived
What God has, prepared for those, who love him

If Jesus were not my redemption
I would sink down to hell
If Jesus were not my sanctification
All sins I should commit
O when will I have your mind
When will I look like you
And see all this world offers is nothing compared to you

No eye has seen
No ear has heard
No mind conceived
What God has, prepared for those, who love him

As God redeems the world he’s made
We fight to remain the same
When all is clean and holy to Him
My heart will know His heart
O how I long now for that day
For our minds to see you plain
Cause all this world offers is nothing compared to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.