Thursday, June 01, 2006

i have a great need

i am just saying that God is showing me very clearly that i really need Jesus. Ya know we walk through life thinking that life is something we can figure out/conquer. well i know that is a lie. the issue is the only way that i can make it through this thing called life with any form of sanity and hope is if Jesus allows me to have the hope of what is to come and the pleasure of honoring him with my life. something different:
i want to throw a prayer request out for my friend Christine. she is a rec leader for student life, and i am sure she is doing great and i just asking you to pray for her that she will have strength to invest her life into all the kids she meets and ministers to. here is a picture of her. later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.