Thursday, June 29, 2006

i am one of them


i am one of them, one of the broken
i am one of them, one of the wounded
i am one of them, one who is in need
i am one of them, yes i am one of them

but somehow you have called me from darkness into light
why did you choose me?
how can you love someone like me?
the wounded, the broken, the one in need

i am one of them, one who's betrayed you
i am one of them, one who denies you
i am one of them, one who nailed you to the cross
i am one of them, one who nailed you to the cross

because your love is greater than my sin
your passion for your glory is larger than my dreams
give me a memory, a memory of your presence
that i might remember and know the sweetness of you.

(some of the thought behind this came from valley of vision)
(i am not sure what i think about this right now but its what i have written today)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.