Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the world of opinion



this blog world allows people to say things and think through stuff that really isn't A) important and b) biblical
it's like late night tv folks watch stuff they shouldn't just because there is no accountability.
i honestly just think this blog world may end up like AIM has been for teenagers. Starts out good and a fun way to trade thoughts and ideas and ends up being a place where the darkest parts of people come out. i am not sure what i think of this. honestly disappoints me that we as Christians should be doing our best love our God, love others and hope that as we screw up grace will be extended not shame and rejection.

7 comments:

Jim said...

I agree... but I don't think Einstein actually wrote that stuff on the board... anyway, I was just meddling around your web site and realized how much I missed you... thought you'd like to know...

P.S.
Now I know how it feels to play your last night of worship...

Matthew said...

A (we)blog is just another way of communicating. It gives someone a platform on which to speak. It takes what used to be a very intimidating medium and brings it down to a easy to use type and click interface. I love blogging because it allows people to share their lives and stories, which I believe to be the most important part of life!

Aaron said...

jim miss you as well.
its strange leading worshp for the last time!!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.