well may reasons
1) when she interviewd the cast of friends, she asked AT LEAST 4 time "who was going to cry the most" every time they said Jenifer, it go SO old.
2) she makes all of her friend rich...well maybe thats a good thing
3) she tries to be spiritual with no backing just a general spiritualality.
4) she SLAMMED someone for saying that their husband completed her(i will come back to this one)
5) she kept saying "woo tom" when she interviewd tom cruise
6) like tyra banks she talks different to white people than she does to black people
7) she spent WAY to much money on her birthday party...millions.
so back to #4 so she has never been married because she never wanted her husband to be able to just change his mind and leave her. then this lady is talking about how great her husband was and how he completed her. the ophra and her conselor jumped this lady and said he doesnt complete you he adds to you. you can't be completed by a man.
ok well i agree that the opposite sex can't make you whole only Jesus can. But the lady wasn't really acting like she found her identity in her man just that she felt like his gifts that he brought to the table filled in the blanks where she was lacking.
thats what she was supposed to think. God gave us different roles to play and hopefully we can help our mate in areas where they lack. I am not saying i find my completion in camille but i think God uses her to refine me and she is part of Gods plan to complete me.
i mean i could never and i mean never handle the responsibility of being a mom. and thats why need her.. and she needs me for other things. we are completed in Christ alone but just because you have a fear of marriage don't slam someone for feeling like the person they are married to brings alot to the table and makes up for the places where they find thm selves lacking. i am just not a fan of oprah.