Tuesday, May 09, 2006



well i did the myspace thing by mistake thinking it was a place to blog and
found out later that its just face book for adults.
i suck at spelling and grammer so don't look for much from me in that area.my goal with this blog will be to share what i am reading, learning,writing, thinking, listening to. hopefully someone out in cyber space will
glean something from it.today i am sleepy. my boy thats 2 weeks old isn't on my schedule yet(don't email me and tell me that will never happen i dont want to hear that) but ilove that kid. i can see how much more God has to value his children.
my prayer is that my life will point levi to the cross and when he leaves my house to start his own life that i have equipped him to live in this world and make a difference for the glory for Jesus.i was reading in titus 1:16 and it talk about people claiming to know Godbut with their actions they deny Him.thats what i pray son can never say about me. that levi from His 1st memory of me to his last that he can say his father loved Jesus.this entire baby thing is strange but i am excited about whats ahead and i know that i have the best partner in the world to walk through life with inmy bride camille. she is the hhero of our story right now. i am so proud of her and all that she gives up for levi. this will be her 1st mothers day and
i hope she feels treasured and loved by her groom.
later
-a

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.