Tuesday, May 23, 2006

the valley of vision


well i have some friends that turned me on to this book called "the valley of vision" (thanks Justin and Lisa). It is a book of Puritan prayers and i am shocked at how well they say some of the things that i feel in my heart. check this book out sometime i think you may like it.

also i would ask you to pray for my friend Katie Gro, she is going to africa for 6 weeks. 2 for a safari with school and then 4 to work in an orphanage. please keep her in your prayers. you can check her blog out that she would be able to up date starting in mid June.

4 comments:

Matt Adair said...

I can't recommend this book strongly enough - what you find in this collection of prayers taken from the 17th-19th centuries is your heart put in words far deeper than you'd probably ever be able to express. I can't quantify how much of a blessing this has been for me.

Oh, and apologies for the butt-ugly, out-of-focus picture on the cover (they do have a leather edition for those of you rich kids with aesthetic standards) - apparently the original publishers thought they'd blur our vision before we start the book.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.