Wednesday, May 10, 2006


how do you really know your in love?
I am not the cheesey person that always goes into details about how sweet love is and mushy stuff. but i just want cyber space to know what an amazing bride i have. she carried our baby for nine months and now stays awake all night trying to care for him and make sure he eats. And most of all she and i can still look at each other like we did 4.5 years ago when we met. i can say she captures me. i can only hope she knows that she is treasured by me. so yeah thats how i know i am in love.
-a
ps. maybe that was mushy but its whats on my mind tonight.
pss the drink is one of our favs. red orange from romania

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.